How Can I Serve?
At EPIC, we are always looking for people with a heart to serve God and others. Below is a list of our current needs. If you are interested in any of the following or have another area you are interested to serve in, please e-mail Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Public Relations Coordinator
Someone who enjoys meeting new people and helping them feel welcomed to EPIC on Sunday nights.
* Availability on Sunday nights from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
* Meet and register students as they enter the building.
* Must have the gift of hospitality and friendliness.
Parent Ministry Coordinator
EPIC would be non-existent if it isn’t for the parents’ involvement in our ministry. We are looking for someone who can coordinate our communication and follow-up with parents in our ministry.
* Once a month FUSE night participation (1st Sunday night of the month).
* Writing and sending out a weekly parent e-mail.
* Follow up with parents’ needs and concerns.
Service Project Coordinator
Students are always looking for a way to put their faith into action. The service project coordinator will need to develop a team of adults to look for and contact agencies where our students can serve in the community.
* Create and organize at least 6 service projects a year.
* Contact and build a relationship with area service organizations.
* Must have a servant’s heart and attitude.